Description SMG1000 Analog Gateway allows for a well-planned, phased migration to an IP network, making the gateways an easy solution for enterprises looking to enhance their legacy PBX equipment with new VoIP access and applications. Connected between a PBX or a LAN, the SMG1000 Gateway converts analog PSTN messages into a format suitable for transmission over standard IP networks.
- SMG1008 up to 8ch SIP channels
- SMG1016 up to 16ch SIP channels
- SMG1024 up to 24ch SIP channels
- SMG1032 up to 32ch SIP channels
- Completely non-blocking architecture and Scalable System.
- Easy integration with existing telephony interfaces.
- Open-standard SIP support and register to multiple SIP proxy servers.
- Make and receive IP calls from analog extensions.
- Call budgeting based on allocated amount, minutes and call count.
- Manageable based call routing TDP-IP/IP-TDM.
- Restrict unwanted calls with list of denied numbers.
- Real-time call record send to CDR server.
- Caller ID presentation and restriction.
- Hotline extension setting.
- Web-based remote administration.
- Consol access via Telnet, SSH.
- Session Capacity: Max. 32 SIP channels
- Network Interfaces: Network Interface 10/100 Base-T Ethernet LAN port, Connector 2 shielded female RJ-45 jack for LAN
- VoIP Protocols: SIP per RFC 3261, RTP/RTCP for delivery of voice
- FoIP Protocol: T.38 FoIP transcode fax from T.30 fax protocol(supporting V.17) modulation schemes, to T.38 for transmission over a packet network